at the start of wow classic gold

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of rskingdom rskingdom 6 days, 7 hours ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    rskingdom

I really don’t think BGs were out at the start of  wow classic gold since I recall having discussions with Supergroup mates in City of Heroes the way WoW Classic was stealing away clients because they launched PVP.I’m a vanilla player and did enjoy classic. However I feel it will be hated by a lot of people when nostalgia wears off. As much fun as I had back in the day, I enjoyed Wotlk and BC a lot more. Only my opninion though.I’ve asked this all over youtube: who heads a lengthy video? As long as it represents content in intertainment or thickness, it be an issue for anyone? Nevertheless I keep hearing apoloies for it all the time.

Warrior has always been my favourite course in WoW Classic and so far as I recall, the titan’s grip passive for Fury warriors was introduced in Wotlk. So I am a bit fearful that Fury warriors will be generic with being able to wield one handed firearms, and bad. That is how a Fury warrior stood out for me at least. Since if I get to wield is weapons, then I might get confused in the levels honestly to get a ninja or something. I do hope that whatever changes blizz are making, they introduce the quality of life changes that they have worked through the numerous expansions and receive all the classes right and make them feel the very best they’ve felt in a certain expansion. It would be cool to buy wow gold northdale have the choice to change from WoW Classic versions the more contemporary ones from WoD.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.